Game Info: Milwaukee Bucks (8-2) @ Golden State Warriors (10-1)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018
Time: 10:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena - Oakland, CA
Curry compares Bucks to Warriors of 4 years ago, suggests coaching change could “unlock” greatness— Ron Kroichick (@ronkroichick) November 7, 2018
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Spread: MIL: +6 (-110) | GS: -6 (-110)
Total: 240.5 | Over (-110) | Under (-110)
John Henson (QUESTIONABLE - wrist)
D.J. Wilson (OUT - hamstring)
Golden State Warriors
Draymond Green (OUT - foot)
Shaun Livingston (OUT - foot)
- This will be the only time these two teams, who are 1-2 in the NBA in scoring, meet this season.
- The Bucks won 116-107 in last year's trip to Oracle Arena -- the Warriors, however, were without the services of Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson that night.
- The Warriors have a 20.3-point average margin of victory against Eastern Conference teams this season.
- Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo has the NBA's worst 3-point percentage (9.5), going 2-for-21 from behind the arc.
- The Warriors were 10-2 without Draymond Green last year.
Best Prop Bets:
- Kevin Durant: Over 43.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-110) - KD will see about a three percent uptick in usage with Draymond Green out for tonight's game and, of course, more assists and rebounds should be in the works.
- Stephen Curry: Over 5.5 3-Pointers Made (+114) - Plus-money on Curry to make any amount of 3-pointers? Don't mind if I do. He actually hasn't hit six threes in three of the last four games, but with Dray out of the lineup, Curry will have the ball in his hands a lot more and that should lead to more shots
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.