Jaguars vs Titans Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8, 1-4 Away) @ Tennessee Titans (6-6-, 4-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Location: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Jaguars vs Titans Betting Info
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: JAX: (+178) | TEN: (-205)
Spread: JAX: +4.5 (+110) | TEN: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 38 – Over (+100) | Under (-120)
Betting Percentages (Spread): JAX: (38%) I TEN: (62%)
Jaguars vs Titans Betting Trends
- The Jaguars are a pitiful 4-6-2 against the spread, but a more respectable 5-7-0 in hitting the over on the year.
- Tennessee is a middling 6-6-0 against the spread and a slightly worse 5-7-0 in hitting the over through 12 games this season.
- Jacksonville comes into this game fresh off a shutout win over the Colts, while the Titans beat the Jets to halt a two-game losing streak.
- The Titans hold a 28-20-0 series lead over the Jaguars all-time with Jacksonville losing five of the last seven meetings between the two teams.
Jaguars vs Titans Prop Bets
All Jaguars-Titans prop bets and odds are available here via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tennessee Titans Win by 1 to 13 Points (+140) –
- Jacksonville Jaguars Win by 1 to 13 Points (+230) –
Jaguars vs Titans Prediction
The Jaguars are coming off a dominant defensive performance against the Colts while the Titans needed to stage a comeback win to beat the Jets. The Titans have more to play for while the Jags are trying to finish their disappointing season on a high note. This should be a close game, but it seems the Titans have an advantage playing at home, where they're 4-1 this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.