Las Vegas Bowl Game Info
Arizona State Sun Devils (7-5) vs. No. 21 Fresno State Bulldogs (11-2)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Las Vegas Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: ASU: (+165) | FSU: (-195)
Spread: ASU: +4.5 (-110) | FSU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 52 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ASU: (40%) | FSU: (60%)
Fresno State to head to L.V. Bowl for the first time since 2013.— Lorenzo J. Reyna (@LJ_Reyna) December 2, 2018
Las Vegas Bowl Betting Trends & Stats
- Fresno State boasts a tie for the fifth-best record against the spread in the country at 9-4 ATS on the year. The Bulldogs, who boast one of the best defenses in the country, have hit the under in four of their 13 games on the year.
- Arizona State has a competitive 7-5 ATS record. The Sun Devils have a dead-even 6-6 split in hitting over and under this season.
- Arizona State and Fresno State have met just three times overall with the Sun Devils winning all three meetings. However, all three those meetings came between 1931 and 1941.
N’Keal Harry isn’t playing for the Sun Devils in the Las Vegas Bowl, which is bad news because Fresno State is eager to show what it can do against Power 5 talent https://t.co/WbBAFxz3OR— SI Gambling (@SIGambling) December 6, 2018
Each Team's Best Win
- Arizona State: vs. No. 15 Utah (38-20) – Nov. 3
- Fresno State: @ No. 22 Boise State (19-16) – Dec. 1
Las Vegas Bowl Prop Bets
- Away Team (Arizona State) Total: Under 23.5 Points (-110) – The Sun Devils' offense knows how to score the rock, averaging 30.8 points per game on the season. But the Fresno State defense is for real. The Bulldogs are allowing fewer PPG (13.8) than both No. 1 Alabama and No. 2 Clemson's highly-touted defenses this year.
Fresno State Head Coach Jeff Tedford is a back-to-back national coach of the year finalist. One of the eight Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year Award finalists will be announced as the winner Dec. 13. #FresnoState #GoDogshttps://t.co/Yt3Dd7bZLG— BarkBoard.com (@BarkBoard) December 6, 2018
- Home Team (Fresno State) Total: Under 28 Points (-110) – Fresno State certainly leans heavily on its defense to get the job done, but its offense has been dragging late this season. Despite averaging better than 30 PPG on the season, the Bulldogs have averaged just 22.5 PPG in their last four games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.