No. 23 Maryland Terrapins (7-1) @ Purdue Boilermakers (5-3)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Maryland vs Purdue Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+310) | PUR: (-400)
Spread: MD: +8.5 (-110) | PUR: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 150 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MD: (66%) | PUR: (34%)
Three things to watch: Maryland at Purdue https://t.co/3hgpqfPDr1 (now back to working on Locksley coverage)— Josh Stirn (@Josh_Stirn) December 6, 2018
Maryland vs Purdue Betting Trends
- Maryland has put together an impressive 7-1 start to the season with its only loss coming to No. 4 Virginia at home, but the Terrapins are just 3-5 against the spread in those eight games.
- Purdue is the exact opposite of Maryland when it comes to ATS record as the Boilermakers sit 5-3 (the same their straight-up record).
- The Boilermakers are also 2-1 ATS as home favorites, while the Terps have yet to face an underdog spread on the road prior to tonight.
- Since Maryland joined the Big Ten in 2014. Purdue has gone 4-2 against the Terps and won the last four consecutive meetings.
Maryland vs Purdue Prop Bets
- 1st Half Money Line 3-Way: Tie (+750) – Only half of one point separates Maryland (39.6 PPG) and Purdue's (39.1 PPG) average points per game in the first half of their respective eight games this season. At a 7.5/1 payout value, this seems like a solid look.
Phenomenal matchup on deck tonight between Purdue's Carsen Edwards and Maryland's Anthony Cowan. Two of the quickest guards in America. Mackey Arena should be on fire.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) December 6, 2018
- Home Team (Purdue) Total: Under 79.5 Points (-110) – Both of these teams have played solid defensive ball early on this year, with neither defense allowing more than an average of 70 PPG. Purdue may come out on top at home tonight, but don't be surprised if the Boilermakers' winning total is less than 80 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.