Texas A&M Aggies vs NC State Wolfpack Gator Bowl Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (9-3) vs. No. 19 Texas A&M Aggies (8-4)
Date: Monday, Dec. 31, 2018
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Texas A&M Aggies vs NC State Wolfpack Gator Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+230) |
Spread: NCST: +7 (-110) | TA&M: -7 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NCST: (20%) |
Texas A&M Aggies vs NC State Wolfpack Gator Bowl Betting Trends & Stats
- NC State is a dead-even 6-6-0 against the spread this season, while Texas A&M is a much more impressive 8-4-0 ATS this year.
Each Team's Best Win
- NC State: vs. Boston College (28-23) – Oct. 6
- Texas A&M: vs. No. 7 LSU (74-72) – Nov. 24
Texas A&M Aggies vs NC State Wolfpack Gator Bowl Best Prop Bets
All TaxSlayer Gator Bowl prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (NC State) Total: Over 24.5 Points (-110) – Texas A&M's defense has allowed 28.1 points per game on the year and 38.7 PPG over the last three games. Granted, a 74-72, six-overtime shootout with LSU in Week 13 certainly skewed these splits a bit. Meanwhile, NC State boasts the No. 17 scoring offense in the country at 36.6 PPG.
Texas A&M student section honored with Section of the Year award https://t.co/QRcGcmiQww— Texas A&M Aggies (@Aggies) December 7, 2018
- Home Team (Texas A&M) Total: Under 31.5 Points (-110) – The Aggies' offense has been carrying the weight the defense leaves on the field in most games this season. Texas A&M averages 32.5 PPG on the season and 51.0 PPG over the last three games, which is good enough for the No. 30 scoring offense in the country. However, NC State's defense has been allowing just 23.5 PPG and have allowed more than 31.5 points to only Clemson and Syracuse this season – both Top-15 scoring offenses.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.