Lakers vs Jazz Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (23-19, 9-11 away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (21-21, 9-8 home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Lakers vs Jazz Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+290) | UTA: (-360)
Spread: LAL: +8 (-110) | UTA: -8 (-110)
Total: 216 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAL: (48%) | UTA: (52%)
Lakers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats
- The Jazz have won 11 of the last 13 games against the Lakers, but the Lakers won their only matchup this season.
- Utah is 21-20-1 ATS this season. They're 10-7-0 ATS at home.
- Los Angeles is 19-23-0 ATS this season. They're 9-11-0 ATS on the road.
- The Lakers have only covered the spread in a loss once this season, against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 27. Amazingly, they're 18-5 ATS in wins.
- LeBron James is out again tonight. The Lakers are 3-5 without him.
#LBB - Star: Donovan Mitchell. The Jazz are lacking their depth in the backcourt tonight. They will be without Rubio, Exum, and Neto. That will cause Mitchell to have the ball a ton against the Lakers. He also had 33-4-7 last game. Look for him tonight. #TeamIsEverything #DFS pic.twitter.com/7ZQqVRsJOM— Fantasy Pipeline NBA (@FP__NBA) January 11, 2019
Lakers vs Jazz Best Prop Bets
All Lakers-Jazz prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Kuzma Points: Over 21.5 (-110) – Kuzma has been a bit hot and cold this season, but has turned it on since LeBron went down with injury. Well, he's at least shot a lot more. Since Christmas, Kuzma is averaging 22.2 points per game and is attempting 18 shots per contest. He's coming off a monster game against Detroit where he went 16-of-24 from the field and scored a season-high 41 points in just three quarters. While he probably won't hit 40 against Utah, something like 25 points seems reasonable and is enough to win this prop.
- Home Team (Jazz) Total Points: Under 112.5 (-118) – The Jazz are the favorites in this one, but that doesn't mean they're going to score more than 112 points in this game. The Jazz are only averaging 107.8 points per game this season and even a mediocre Lakers defense only gives up 110 points per game. Utah has only scored more than 112 five times in their past 15 games and 17 out of all 42 games played this season. When these two teams played earlier in the season, the Jazz only scored 83 points in a 90-83 loss to the Lakers. Expect a low-scoring contest again tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username