Cover Photo: Getty Images
Chiefs vs Colts Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (11-6, 5-4 Away) vs Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 4:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Chiefs vs Colts Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+192) | KC: (-225)
Spread: IND: +5 (-110) | KC: -5 (-110)
Total: 57 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: (60%) | KC: (40%)
Chiefs vs Colts Betting Trends & Stats
- Kansas City is 9-6-1 ATS this season, fifth in the NFL this season. The Colts are right behind them at 9-7-1 ATS this year.
- No one has been better than Kansas City at hitting the over this season with a 10-5-1 record. Indianapolis is 8-9 when it comes to hitting the over this year, including the playoffs.
- The Colts are 8-2 following a win this season.
- Kansas City is 2-4 against this year's playoff field.
- First-time playoff QBs have gone 0-3 ATS this season and 0-3 SU. This Saturday's game will be Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes' first NFL playoff game.
Colts have won as many postseason games at Arrowhead Stadium (2) as the Chiefs have all time.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 12, 2019
Last time Chiefs won home playoff game was 25 years ago, when Joe Montana led them to a victory in 1993 wild-card round, at a time when Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill weren’t born yet.
Chiefs vs Colts Best Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Colts prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Kansas City): Over 31 Points (-112) – The 2019 playoffs have proven to be a crapshoot with road underdogs constantly surprising bettors. If the Colts do leave Arrowhead Stadium with a win, it won't be without a fight from Mahomes and the Chiefs. This offense has been insane all season, scoring at least 31 points in 11 of their 16 games. With this team averaging more than 35 points a game, they're likely going to explode following a bye week.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.