Cover Photo: Getty Images
New Mexico vs Colorado State Game Info
New Mexico Lobos (8-7, 2-1 Mountain West) vs. Colorado State Rams (6-10, 1-2 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Location: Moby Arena –
New Mexico vs Colorado State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NM: (-120) | CSU: (+100)
Spread: NM: -1 (-115) | CSU: +1 (-105)
Total: 115 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NM: (64%) | CSU: (36%)
Lines and times (MT) for Saturday's Mountain West hoops:— Geoff Grammer (@GeoffGrammer) January 12, 2019
• Boise St -10 at San Jose St, 1
• San Diego St -6 at Air Force, 2
• New Mexico -1 at Colorado St, 2
• Utah State -14.5 at Wyoming, 4
• Nevada -4 at Fresno St, 6#mwbb
New Mexico vs Colorado State Betting Trends & Stats
- New Mexico is 5-9 ATS this season. Colorado State has been better with a 6-8-1 ATS record.
- The Rams have hit the over in 10 of their 15 games this season. The Lobos have hit the over in seven of their 14 contests.
- Colorado State recently ended a five-game skid by beating Air Force for their first win in Mountain West conference play.
- New Mexico is coming off a loss, but is 2-1 in Mountain West conference play, including an impressive victory where the Lobos handed Nevada their first loss of the season.
New Mexico vs Colorado State Prop Bets
All New Mexico vs Colorado State prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (New Mexico) Total Points: Over 76 (-115) – This line is on par for the Lobos, who average 76.5 points per game this season. They have eight games where they've eclipsed 76 points but the Colorado State defense is ranked 273rd in the nation. With the Rams having given up more than 76 points in three of their last four games, expect New Mexico to score lots of points on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.