Patriots vs Chiefs Game Info
New England Patriots (11-5, 3-5 Away) vs Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
The last time there was an AFC championship game without the Patriots:— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) January 13, 2019
- LeBron had no rings.
- Harden couldn't shoot.
- The Nets were in Jersey.
- Charlotte was the Bobcats.
- New Orleans was the Hornets.
- The Knicks were good.
- The Raptors were bad.
- Patrick Mahomes was 15.
Patriots vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+142) | KC: (-164)
Spread: NE: +3 (+105) | KC: -3 (-125)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NE: (44%) | KC: (56%)
The Chiefs are 3-point favorites against the Patriots. New England had been favored in every one of Tom Brady's last 67 starts. That's amazing— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) January 13, 2019
Patriots vs Chiefs Betting Trends & Stats
- New England has averaged 29.2 points over its last five games (including postseason).
- New England has averaged 21.0 points over its last five road games.
- Kansas City has averaged 30.4 points over its last five games (including postseason).
- Kansas City has averaged 29.4 points over its last five home games (including postseason).
- Kansas City is 2-0 ATS versus New England over the last three seasons.
- Kansas City is 1-1 straight up against New England over the last three seasons.
- In each of the last two games in this series, the point total has gone over the total.
The last time the #Chiefs and #Patriots met at Arrowhead Stadium was in 2014, #ChiefsKingdom set the World Record for loudest outdoor stadium, Justin Houston had two sacks, Tom Brady was benched and the #Chiefs won 41-14. pic.twitter.com/0QXnjuxfEi— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) January 13, 2019
Patriots vs Chiefs Best Prop Bet
All Patriots-Chiefs prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- New England Patriots to Win by 1-13 Points (+200) – The New England Patriots narrowly defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 43-40, back in October. That game was at Gillette Stadium, and the Patriots still had Josh Gordon, but New England can still follow the game plan they used to defeat Kansas City earlier this season. In the Week 6 meeting, the Patriots emphasized the run game and Sony Michel tallied 106 yards against the Chiefs' dreadful run defense. The Patriots should look to duplicate this performance because Kansas City has surrendered a league-worst 5.0 yards per carry this season. Look for the Patriots to escape Kansas City with a hard-fought victory, and if you're going to bet them to win, these odds are better than the moneyline.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.