Cover Photo: Getty Images
St. Mary's vs Gonzaga Game Info
St. Mary's Gaels (15-9, 6-3 WCC) at No. 4 Gonzaga Bulldogs (22-2, 9-0 WCC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Location: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
St. Mary's vs Gonzaga Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMCA: (+1175) | GONZ: (-2200)
Spread: SMCA: +16.5 (-110) | GONZ: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SMCA: 10% | GONZ: 90%
St. Mary's vs Gonzaga Betting Trends & Stats
- Gonzaga is 4-1 straight up and against the spread versus St. Mary's in their last five meetings.
- Gonzaga is 15-6 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Gonzaga is 10-3 ATS at home this season.
- The total has gone under in four of the last five St. Mary's-Gonzaga meetings.
- The total has gone under in 11 of the last 15 Gonzaga games.
St. Mary's vs Gonzaga Prop Bet
All St. Mary's-Gonzaga betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Gonzaga) Total Points: Over 83.5 (-110) - Gonzaga is on a 13-game winning streak, averaging 89.1 points per contest during that span. St. Mary's isn't a terrible defensive team, but they also haven't faced a lot of teams as talented as Gonzaga. Look for the Bulldogs to keep their winning streak in tact and put up lots of points in the process.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.