Georgia vs Texas A&M Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (10-13, 1-9 SEC) at Texas A&M (9-13, 2-8 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena – College Station, TX
Get. To. Reed. It's GAMEDAY‼️— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) February 12, 2019
️ https://t.co/t3LLY3lFUV @plmb68 // #GigEm pic.twitter.com/JEogrqPkin
Georgia vs Texas A&M Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+175) | TAMU: (-220)
Spread: UGA: +5 (-110) | TAMU: -5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UGA: (36%) | TAMU: (64%)
Georgia vs Texas A&M Betting Trends & Stats
- Georgia is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
- Georgia is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games.
- Georgia is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
College Station, TX pic.twitter.com/sTyiipFzJt— Georgia Basketball (@UGABasketball) February 12, 2019
Georgia vs Texas A&M Prop Bet
All Georgia-Texas A&M betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Georgia) Total Points: Under 71.5 (-110) – Over the last 10 series matchups, Georgia has averaged a total of just 57.4 points per game against Texas A&M. In the last three matchups between these two, the Bulldogs have averaged only 55.6 PPG against the Aggies. And the last time these two teams clas, Georgia only managed to put up 60 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.